terça-feira, fevereiro 10, 2009

make me laugh!


The world is like a circus, At least, my world is.
We are all a bunch of clowns, Fighting to know who is the funnier one. Just trying to survive.
I´m walking. Walking in the center of the world, looking for my friends, My loves, my life!
I´m a clown, I don´t have a life without lights, and laught, and a pretty smile, Or worse! Without friends, partners...
You´ll probally think you´re not a clown, And think that I´m just trying to make the world easier.
You make me laught. Is a circus an easier world? You´re a good clown, and don´t know that. Don´t worry, I´ll tell you: -- You´re a clown! Everybody is. And some, as my friends and I, We have names.
Almost every one that comes to me, and to my circus, get a name. Me? Just call me two faces. Don´t worry, I´m using the good one now, and I prefer it.
The world is a circus, At least, my world is.
And believe me, it´s not funny to be a clown, be a rock or a bird.
It´s easier to live without being yourself.
Me?
I´m just a clown. Call me two faces,
or, reality.

Um comentário:

Ceres Salgado disse...

We are clowns and dancers
everybody has two faces
or more than one...
Sorry... me faces are tottaly perfect, and I used them when I want for what I want. Yes, I live in a circus, since I was borned...

This is not important,,

Tadinha daquela que merece ler seu fotolog hihihihi